We have the source to a professional fence installation. Have your fence installed right. There are different fence types to choose from. Learn more about fence types and the installation process below.
- Wooden Fence
- Pine Fence
- Cedar Fence
- Board on Board Fence
- Wrought Iron Fence
- Chain Link Fence
- Fence Staining
Things to Consider
- Property lines and neighbors.
- Home owners association rules and guidelines.
- Fence styles and picket types if going with a wood fence
- Hard digs (are there large roots, rocks or other obstructions in the ground where the new posts will be set?
- Haul away. We will be hauling away the existing fence, so please have obstructions or other debris cleared.
The Fence Installation Process
We‘ll have our fence contractor go over the types of fence and stain colors that will meet your needs. Also, we’ll go over the haul away and lead times, as well as the start date.
Upon approval of a quote and down payment we’ll move forward the installation process. Once the fence type is selected, we’ll need your plat survey to submit to the local municipality to apply for the permit (if necessary for your city). We’ll also have the city mark the utilities on your property. Next, after the permit is approved, its time to schedule the delivery and start date!
During the installation process we’ll touch base with you to ensure everything is to your satisfaction.
Upon completion, we’ll review and get your approval via a certificate of completion and process payment for the remaining balance. Your now the proud owner of a new fence!
City of Flower Mound Residential Permit Guidelines here.